Already made a request? Click here to track your request.


For first time request especially the new graduates, you have to apply for the university clearance on the link below as a requirement:

For the new graduates, original copy of diploma will be released together with your Transcript of Records request so you have to request for it first. If you wish to have it authenticated/certified true copy then please add the request for Diploma Authentication.

Document Request Form


List of documents available for request:

Type of Document Section
CAV Certification HH 8
Certificate of Cumulative Quality Point Average (CQPA) HH 1.1
Certificate of Eligibility for Admission into the Law Course (CEL-1) HH 7
Certificate of Enrollment For college - HH 1
For SBE - HH 3
Certificate of Final Grade with TQPA (for non-graduates only) HH 1
Certificate of Graduation/Completion HH 4
Certificate of Units Earned: (for undergraduate only) HH 1
Detailed Course Description for Minor Subjects HH 8
Diploma Original (only issued once) For college - HH 4
For SBE - HH 3
Diploma Authentication (certified true copy of the original) For college - HH 4
For SBE - HH 3
Diploma Reconstruction (lost/destroyed original) For college - HH 4
For SBE - HH 3
English as Medium of Instruction For college - HH 1.1
For SBE - HH 3
English Proficiency HH 8
Enrollment Form HH 8
Letter of No Objection HH 1.1
Transcript of Records (TOR) HH 5
Transcript of Records with Honorable Dismissal (for those who will transfer to another school) HH 5
Nursing Alumni Document Requests (CGFNS, FCCPT, WES, NCLEX & other forms) HH 2
Please select document(s) to request by referring on the table above for the sections. The request will be processed by section so kindly submit another application for documents with different section. And for multiple documents with the same section, specify in the OTHER REMARKS field below the details.


Contact Info
Please enter a valid email address to get updates.
Select file Change Remove
Other info